Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coming home...

Just spent several days in the Canadian Rockies around Jasper and Lake Louise.  Beautiful, beautiful country.  Every place more beautiful than the next.  Mama grizzly bear with three cubs, big horn sheep with triplets -so darned cute-, black bears, elk, and even a wolf.  So busy taking it all in that I got my camera out only one time. 

This is the view that we woke up to during our time at Lake Louise.
Early Morning Picture of Lake Louise


Jack and Libby can relax.  We're home.
Everything is right with their world...and ours, too.

EXCEPT...where in the world did the summer go?
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the last day of August,
that Labor Day is around the corner and
 school will start in just a few days.

June, July, and August flew right out the window when I wasn't looking.
I am going to do my best to slow the days down
holding tight to September and October.
My favorite months!

I hope your summer has been good....and slow.






No comments:

Post a Comment