Friday, October 26, 2012

Sunday at Winter's Hill Winery

This coming Sunday, my friend Ann and I are taking over the tasting room at Winter's Hill Winery in the Dundee Hills.  How's that for a scary proposition?  Ann says she's coming in full costume.  As for me, I am not so sure.  (For those arriving in full costume, the tasting fee will be waived.) However, costume or not, it will be fun.

Tim from Little Cannoli Bakery will bring some of his cookies and share with us.  When we got married, Tim baked our cakes and cookies. He is phenomenal...ahhh, those little lemon cookies!  I am looking forward to his shortbread cookies with a glass of pinot noir!  After work, of course.

Emily, from Winter's Hill, took the bluebird picture below.  Unashamedly and with her permission, I am stealing it for this blog post.  Love the juxtaposition of my favorite bird with my favorite wine.
Winter's Hill Winery Bluebird

I know, I know, this is blatant unfettered promotion. I admit it. I have no excuses, but would be great to see friends.  I can't promise you a bluebird on Sunday, but I can promise great Oregon Pinot Noir. 

See you there!?

1 comment:

  1. AAaaarrrrgh! Why do I live so far away??? I'll be there in "spirit" (tee hee!).

    ReplyDelete