Friday, April 15, 2011

Tom McCall Statue at Riverfront Park, Salem
Yeah!  The Tom McCall Curriculum is launched!  I am so excited.

Please take a look! I am so proud of this piece of work. 

I look back at my first  attempts, and want to gag.  They were so bad.  I just couldn't find any kind of voice for the project.  I couldn't decide on a format.  Then slowly with Matt Love's very strong opinions of what had to be in there, and Tom Olsen's commitment to the video piece of the project.  It started to come together.

I was emailing back and forth with Dwight from the Oregon Historical Society right up until launch time last night, working to get it right.  In spite of that, I am sure that there will be some typing errors and other needed modifications.  Too big of a project to have everything perfect at this point.  BUT we will just keep working to make it better and better.

Okay, enough of my rambling! Please, take a look at Tom McCall: A Better Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great piece of work, a lot of children are going to benefit from this...as well as adults.

    ReplyDelete