Friday, March 18, 2011

Sorry, for not posting.

I see it's been a week since I last posted.  It has been a hard week.  The earthquake and tsunami in Japan are  unsettling, to say the least.  It is so hard to know how to send monetary aid to Japan.  We finally settled on an outfit called Peace Winds-Japan. Felt like the closer we could get our donation to Japan, the better.

The wars in Libya and in the mid-east and Africa make me crazy. And then there are the ongoing issues over the budgets at the national and state levels. Heaven forbid that we should support National Public Radio,  healthy nutrition for Women, Infant and Children -WIC, but we have enough money to fight multiple wars.  Crazy making, I tell you.

All these things zap my energy, so I haven't posted.  And in all honesty, not a lot to post.  No mega-fauna prancing by the house.  Big Bird was not sighted in the little oak tree or drinking out of the ponds.  I haven't created an awe-inspiring dress out of beer bottle tops, corks and baling twine.

I will work hard to have a more promising, exciting, fulfilling life in the next few days.  I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's ok to feel the weight of the world now and then. Just remember to only try to carry your personal load on a regular basis, let someone else help you with that when you need a hand and lend a hand to others when your feeling strong.

    ReplyDelete