Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Fresh New Week!

Yeah! the week is over and we get to start a brand new one.  I love that that happens every 7 days!  So this morning I started the week with Good Oatmeal: Steel cut oats.  Blueberries.  Toasted walnuts. I always make extra, some for Jackson.  Sid won't touch good oatmeal but will eat that horrible instant stuff.

Gawd, this is a boring blog.  Who the hell cares what I had for breakfast?  It gets worse.  You might as well stop reading right now, because I am going to tell you even more boring things.  Stop.  Go back.  It is not too late.  If you continue reading this, you only have yourself to blame because you were duly warned.

After breakfast I made some "Otis" bread, the dark molasses bread recipe comes from the Otis Cafe, over towards Lincoln City,  then cleaned the coffee maker, affectionately known as R2D2, and then made some honeyed hazelnuts.

But now it is time to work on the infamous "Tom McCall Curriculum" project.

My contract with the Oregon Historical Society calls for me to be finished by February 1, so I have a week left.   The curriculum is written, as are all of the support materials.  All that is left is to organize it so that the tech folks will understand the flow of materials for the website.  I also have a few facts that need checking.

For the project I went to Salem's Riverfront Park and took a bunch of pictures of the Tom McCall statue.  It was easier to go take my own pics rather than track down and get permission to use other photos.   It's a beautiful sculpture!

When the Governor Tom McCall curriculum is up, alive and running on the Oregon Historical Society website, you will hear it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment