Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We took our trusty RV to Yachats to celebrate my birthday and welcome in the New Year.  Did some beach walking, some exploring, and a whole lot of relaxing.  Libby and Jack went with us.  They love the beach.  As usual, I didn't take any pictures.  So the only picture I have to share is one of   My New Birthday Slippers!
 It was 17 degrees last night and just barely above freezing today.  The ponds are frozen over, and we are keeping a heat lamp on in the pump house.  So new toasty slippers are great!  HAPPY NEW YEARS!  I wish you all warm toes.

One more thing.....our orchid is blooming right now, and when it is done blooming, we need to divide it.  Does anyone want an orchid?  They are much prettier than the picture, and the bloom lasts for about 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment